Join Norlem, Choice Solutions and Palo Alto Networks for a workshop where you’ll learn how to configure anti-ransomware protection with Traps.
|In a ransomware attack, typically the attacker uses DLLs, macros, shellscripts and other methods to encrypt important data and holds the data hostage until the user pays a ransom to unlock the data. To combat these attacks, Traps detects the behavior and prevents the ransomware from encrypting and holding files hostage.
You will also learn and understand:
- Traps’ small footprint and the growth with XDR
- The unique multi-method approach with points of presence throughout the attack lifecycle.
- Ability to protect VDI/VM/containers
- Deep visibility and causality provided by XDR, and the ability to correlate VDI endpoint data with events in the network or cloud.
- Behavioral Analytics unique ability to catch nuanced and ‘low & slow’ attacks
- Behavioral Indicators of Compromise(BIOC) allow granular protection and visibility against advanced threats, APTs, and insider threats.