- This event has passed.
Palo Alto / Norlem: Examining File-Less Attacks Topeka, KS
September 25, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join Norlem, Choice Solutions and Palo Alto Networks for a workshop where you’ll get hands on experience with examining fileless attack techniques in next generation endpoint and network security.
We will examine the top file-less attack techniques observed by Norlem and the industry at-large so far in 2019 and discuss prevention, detection, and mitigation techniques that security teams can use to better defend their enterprises. We will be using tools made by Palo Alto Networks and powered by Cortex to articulate the prevention, detection, and mitigation techniques we will be discussing.
You will also learn and understand:
- Traps’ small footprint and the growth with XDR
- The unique multi-method approach with points of presence throughout the attack lifecycle.
- Ability to protect VDI/VM/containers
- Deep visibility and causality provided by XDR, and the ability to correlate VDI endpoint data with events in the network or cloud.
- Behavioral Analytics unique ability to catch nuanced and ‘low & slow’ attacks
- Behavioral Indicators of Compromise(BIOC) allow granular protection and visibility against advanced threats, APTs, and insider threats