The End User Computing (EUC) landscape morphed into a continuous delivery model over the past few years greatly increasing the pace of innovation. Enterprises have started to transition to a mashup of business services consisting of hybrid architectures. These new environments include federated identity, hybrid local, multi-cloud and regional resource locations, local, mobile, SaaS apps, and a mix of collaboration and enterprise file sync solutions to name a few!
The Choice Solutions EUC Advisory Workshop is your answer to providing structure to the mashup of services ensuring all team members feel confident knowing a proper roadmap around the future state direction of the EUC solution fits your business objectives and goals.
- Collaborative workshop with Sr. Solutions Architects with a combined 35+ years of EUC experience across the full EUC stack, and partner ecosystem
- Open and flexible discussions talking through migration, build, expansion, Disaster/Business continuity plans, aspirations, security, and goals in a collaborative fashion
- Access to Sr. Architects with extensive experience around designing, and building multi-site, multi-cloud, and geo-distributed Citrix deployments
- Access to Sr. Architects with extensive Nutanix Platform, and AHV experience allowing for traditional three-tier and industry-leading hyper-converged solution comparisons and how these trends might help your organization
- Creation of collaborative Visio covering architecture current/future state, and if applicable for migration or new implementations, a phased timeline build outline