Overland Park, KS | Choice Solutions is excited to announce that 2 more team members have added their names to the 2019 Citrix Technology Professionals (CTP) Class! Congratulations to Arnaud Pain and Scott Osoborne for being accepted into the prestigious program! Also, once again we want to congratulate Shane Kleinert, Carl Webster and Dave Brett on the continuous efforts, working to be apart of the CTP Program.
The Citrix Technology Professionals (CTP) Program provides an opportunity for participants to gain deeper insight into Citrix strategies and technologies, including advance knowledge of planned projects. Awardees engage with Citrix leaders to help shape the future of cloud computing technologies that enable mobile workstyles, providing valuable input on business needs and feedback on product strategy.
The CTP Program recognizes the contributions of individuals who have invested a significant amount of time and resources to become experts in Citrix products and solutions. The wealth of knowledge they have developed – and more importantly, openly shared – has proven invaluable to the Citrix technology community. These individuals have consistently demonstrated their real-world knowledge by:
- Sharing insights on web sites and contributing to online discussions (e.g. Citrix forums, Citrix Developer Network)
- Creating or fostering active communities of Citrix users (e.g. Citrix User Groups, Community Verified Citrix Compatibility)
- Publishing technical documentation, articles, or books
- Offering technical expertise in the field
- Speaking at IT conferences
View the full article of all (17) new CTP members for the 2019 class here.
To see a full list of all 2019 CTP (Citrix Technology Professionals) click here.